MIS partners with a standard bearer in the Flood Certification Industry to provide the most accurate, efficient flood hazard determinations at the lowest possible price. With development and product management teams comprised of former bankers, regulators and industry consultants, clients can be confident the necessary expertise is available to provide compliant, accurate flood certifications.
With one of the highest auto-complete rates in the industry (orders are returned in seconds). If a property requires manual research, orders are often completed in less than 24 hours.
Identifies the flood zone, community number, map and panel number, community participation information, insurance availability, map date and entry-date.
Includes a basic determination plus tracking of zone changes for the life of the loan. If a map change or community status change occurs on the property, we will notify you. Finally, life-of-loan service is fully transferable should the loan be sold or transferred.
Advantages of our Flood Certifications
- Accurate, affordable efficient flood certifications.
- Ensures full compliance with all regulations, including regular updates with regard to any FEMA map panel changes or Letters of Map Amendment.
- A complete guarantee with each determination, backed by an Error & Omissions policy from an A+ rated insurer.
- User-friendly interface enables you to include tax map number, rush service request and personal notes for each request.
- Internet, modem and fax services available to meet the needs of any technical environment.
- Able to be integrated with most Loan Origination Services, eliminating the need for duplicate entry.